Dr. Slagle treats many highly allergic patients, For this reason, she picks specialized hypoallergenic preparations such as Acidophilus Complex.*
Acidophilus Complex offers an outstanding blend of four important microorganisms. These teeny "critters" contribute to maintaining and promoting the growth of beneficial bacterial in the gastrointestinal tract. These microorganisms are not only compatible with one another, but have been shown to play a role in combating bacterial, yeast and viral infections.*
L- acidophilus has a beneficial role in the following ways:
- Involved in the production of enzymes which digest proteins, assist in digesting fat and helps digest dairy products.*
- Responsible for the production of B vitamins which are biocatalysts in food digestion.*
- They produce natural antibiotic substances like acidophilin from L-acidophilus and Bulgarican from L.bulgaricus.
These antibacterial substances then can kill or deactivate those harmful disease-causing bacteria.*
- They inhibit the growth of 23 toxin producing microorganisms.
This is accomplished by changing the local level of acidity and depriving the unfriendly pathogenic bacteria of nutrients they need to live.
- L.acidophilus and the yogurt cultures L.bulgaricus and S.thermophilus appear to possess great potential as anticarcinogenic and antitumor agents.
- They may help in the alleviation of lactose intolerance caused by the deficiency of the enzyme lactase.*
- Such L. acidophilus and L.rhamnosus cultures produce significant quantities of lactose, which may help, digest lactose and reduce the possibility of bad breath. bloating, gas formation and stomach cramps.*
Each gram of Acidophilus Complex is certified to contain over 10 billion live bacteria and these claims can be substantiated by reliable and standardized laboratory assays.*
Special stabilizer (excluding M.S.G. as frequently used by other brands) will allow this product to withstand heat, humidity, light and oxygen longer.*
Tests have shown that Acidophilus Complex will resist some commonly used antibiotics.*
The strains utilized by Acidophilus Complex have met quality assurance standards and clinical results have established a high rate of multiplication in the intestine.*
Just like the entire line of products, Acidophilus Complex is free of all common allergens, milk, casein, sugar, maltodextrin, gliadin, gluten, lactose, maltose, sucrose, glucose, dextrose, all grains, soy, yeast, MSG, magnesium stearate, acacia, corn, artificial sweeteners, artificial coloring, salicylates, or preservatives.*
Easily dissolves in the mouth without a clumping or a caking consistency or the powder can be conveniently mixed with water or another beverage.*
Special Probiotic Base
Acidophilus Complex is unique in that it is totally free of maltodextrin (corn or rice based starch) a commonly used filler.
Acidophilus Complex utilizes an exotic root vegetable base in this probiotic formulation that is exceedingly well tolerated by the sensitive individual.*
This product comes as a powder or capsule.
FOR MORE DETAILS ON CANDIDA OVERGROWTH, SEE DR SLAGLE'S NEWSLETTER
ADULTS: As on product label.
TODDLERS: 1/4 the dose of label.
CHILDREN: 50-80 pounds 1/2 the dose on label.
Other Ingredients: Inulin base derived from chicory root, Vcaps" vegetarian capsule, L-leucine,
Please see our full line of doctor selected Alternative Health Products
Further information is available in Dr Priscilla Slagle's medical issue Newsletters
For more guidance on how to use nutritional supplementation, go to Dr Slagle's individual website.
Click on Library of Symptoms & Health Conditions
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S.Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease