Sedapine® - an all natural, proprietary blend of four synergistic herbs that have been meticulously researched and blended to provide effective support for sleep, relaxation, and general health.
This Sedapine® blend contains:
- Ziziphus Spinosa - the most prescribed medicinal herb for sleep and relaxation support in China and Asia.
- Corydalis - historically employed in traditional Chinese and Native American medicine to support relaxation and stress reduction.
- Valerian - the most researched sleep supporting herb in the world. No herb has proven to be more effective in clinical trials for providing effective support for improved sleep.
- Passion Flower - provides support for stress, anxiety, and sleep. Calming and restorative.
DIGESTIVE SUPPORT: Calming and supporting the digestive tract is an important first step in attaining restful, restorative sleep. FibroSleep promotes deep sleep and digestive healing by addressing antioxidant and natural anti-inflammatory* needs using:
- Lemon Balm - used to promote comfort, relaxation, calm digestive system and nervous system. Provides synergistic sleep support when combined with Valerian.
- Ginger - a calming anti-inflammatory* and digestive aid used to settle the stomach and promote peristalsis. Offers over 150 times the protein digesting power of papaya; contains at least 22 known anti-inflammatories* and 12 antioxidants.
- Peppermint - traditionally used as a relaxant; calms the muscles of the stomach, helps reduce excessive gas production, improves flow of bile used in fat digestion, promotes proper elimination.
- Hops - acts directly on the central nervous system to support relaxation of smooth muscle tissue; central nervous activity, and calms and soothes digestion.
MUSCLE AND NERVE SUPPORT: Supporting muscle and nerve health is important for proper sleep, and FibroSleep contains two highly bioavailable forms of magnesium to help balance nerve transmission and muscle fiber contraction. These include:
- ZMA® - a great source of extremely bioavailable magnesium and zinc. Supports sleep and healing by aiding in the transport of oxygen to nerve and muscle cells. Magnesium is the number one mineral deficiency in the United States, and zinc is the most important mineral for immune system function.
- Magnesium Taurinate - a bioavailable yet gentle source of magnesium - along with the nervous system calming amino acid L-taurine.
AMINO ACID SUPPORT: Amino acids are the building blocks of life and are critically important for nerve cell health and neurotransmitter and hormone production and balance.
These amino acids are:
- GABA - the main calming amino acid in the central nervous system, this naturally produced substance is able to induce relaxation and sleep*; known for supporting healthy pituitary function and a calming effect on over-stimulated neurons.
- Melatonin - a potent brain antioxidant* with a particular role in the protection of nuclear and mitochondrial DNA; supports the body's own production of the tranquilizing neurotransmitter serotonin, which plays a key role in healthy sleep patterns and mood. The most popular sleep support compound in the natural food industry.
- 5-HTP - used by the body to make serotonin. Several small clinical trials have found it may provide significant support for sleep, mood, and migraine*.
- L-Theanine - a calming amino acid found in green tea that can increase levels of GABA. Studies suggest it may reduce feelings of mental and physical stress and may produce feelings of relaxation* and is thought to enhance immune function and boost levels of glutathione. Increases the brain's alpha wave activity - associated with deep relaxation.
Wake refreshed and restored with FibroSleep®
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 4 capsules one hour before bed, or as advised by your healthcare practitioner.
Information provided by ProHealth
For more information on sleep, see my three part newsletter series:
For more supplements to help with sleep click INSOMNIA
Other Ingredients: gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, and
Please see our full line of doctor selected Alternative Health Products
Further information is available in Dr Priscilla Slagle's medical issue Newsletters
For more guidance on how to use nutritional supplementation, go to Dr Slagle's individual website.
Click on Library of Symptoms & Health Conditions
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S.Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease