Sleep Support w/ Melatonin
Dr. Mercola Sleep Support with Melatonin Description
For Sleep Support
Sleep Support with Melatonin is an innovative formula now in convenient tablet form that provides rapid delivery of top sleep-promoting ingredients to help:
- Increase your feelings of sleepiness
- Calm your mind and fall asleep more quickly
- Enhance your overall sleep quality
- Improve your morning alertness
- Reduce your daytime fatigue
Much more than just a regular melatonin supplement, Sleep Support with Melatonin delivers the ideal dose of melatonin plus my Calming Blend of soothing plant extracts and my Neuro Blend for relaxing your mind and body. These blends include:
- Tart Cherry Fruit Concentrate: Natural cherry juice for anthocyanins, polyphenols, and flavonoids that may help increase the duration and quality of sleep.
- Chamomile Flower Powder: Contains an antioxidant called apigenin that binds to receptors in your brain to help you relax and initiate sleep.
- Jujube Seed Extract: A fruit used in traditional Chinese medicine that may have sedative properties; works well with 5-HTP.
- GABA (Gamma-Amino Butyric Acid): Found in studies to increase relaxing brain alpha waves and reduce ?busy-mind? beta waves.
- L-Theanine: An amino acid found in tea that acts as a neurotransmitter promoting relaxation without sedation.
- L-Tryptophan: An essential amino acid that?s needed for the production of serotonin in your brain, and it?s a precursor to melatonin and niacin. Shown in clinical studies to help normalize sleep patterns.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose,
silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, carnauba wax, organic
coating (organic tapioca maltodextrin), organic coating
(organic sunflower lecithin), organic palm (fruit) oil,
organic guar gum
Please see our full line of doctor selected Alternative Health Products
Further information is available in Dr Priscilla Slagle's medical issue Newsletters
For more guidance on how to use nutritional supplementation, go to Dr Slagle's individual website.
Click on Library of Symptoms & Health Conditions
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S.Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease