Transfer Factor Basics
Transfer Factor Basics incorporates Transfer Factor Matrix 2000, a proprietary transfer factor blend, and other prime immune supporting nutrients to provide the most advanced daily use immune enhancing formula available. Matrix 2000 a concentrated blend of chicken derived transfer factors and bovine colostrum extract, containing growth factors and immune components, utilizes the latest in transfer factor and immune technology to promote healthy NK cell functions and activity.*
It is excellent for those with recurrent or chronic infections who seek an immune booster, and for those with autoimmune disorders who need immune modulation.*
Transfer factors are tiny molecules found in the colostrum which contain information vital to the body's ability to recognize and respond to life threatening germs.*
Transfer factors are an immune messaging system made up of small peptide chains consisting of 44 amino acids. They transfer critical immune information. Transfer factors cannot be obtained from vitamins or minerals.*
Transfer factors have been researched for 50 years and there are over 3,000 published papers on this research.*
Natural killer cells are an important component of the immune system. The blend of ingredients in Transfer Factor Plus has been found to increase the natural killer cell acitivity by 400%.*
Directions2 capsules per day. Transfer Factor should be taken daily, in the morning on an empty stomach or at bedtime. One should not eat for at least one hour after taking Transfer Factor.If you miss a day, do not double use.
Directions: 2 capsules per day. Transfer Factor should be taken daily, in the morning on an empty stomach or at bedtime. One should not eat for at least one hour after taking Transfer Factor.
If you miss a day, do not double use.
- MECHANISM OF ACTION: Transferfactors are small molecule [3500 to 6000 molecular weight consisting of ribonucleic acid (RNA)] bases attached to short amino acid chains called peptides that provide effective and targeted dietary support for the immune system.*
- TMG: Is a methyl donator. It donates one of its methyl groups to cellular DNA, helping to prevent damage, thereby fortifying the immune system with strong T-cells. In addition, as a homocysteine methylator, TMG attaches one carbon atom and three hydrogen atoms to the homocysteine molecule, neutralizing its cardiovascular*
- LARCH ARABINOGALACTAN: Is a long, densely branched polysaccharide that has potent biological activity and immune-enhancing properties. Larch arabinogalactan works by blocking bacteria and viruses from attaching and binding to cell membranes. It stimulates the immune response by increasing the number of immune cells present in the blood. It is a unique dietary fiber that has the ability to promote the growth of friendly bacteria, increase the production of short chain fatty acids, and decrease ammonia production.*
- BETA GLUCAN: Glucan is a beta 1, 3-linked polyglucose that boosts immune system function by increasing natural killer cell activity, and lysosomal enzyme activity of macrophages. It is very effective at activating macrophages and neutrophils2. These cells provide the immune system's first line of defense against foreign invaders. Activated macrophages or neutrophils can recognize and kill tumor cells, remove cellular debris resulting from oxidative damage, speed up recovery of damaged tissue, and further activate other components of the immune system3*
- IP-6: Boosts natural killer cell function by preventing the absorption of excessive amounts of minerals that can weaken immune activity. It is also a naturally occurring component of plant fiber that possess antioxidant properties4*
- ASTRAGALUS: A traditional Chinese herb, Astragalus contains active ingredients such as saponins, flavonoids, polysaccharides and glycosides, which stimulate im.mune function by increasing the phagocytotic activity of the white blood cells5*
- ZINC: An essential trace mineral, zinc plays an essential part in nearly 300 separate biochemical pathways. Zinc has been reported to have the capacity to boost immunity and inhibit the replication of viruses in the body, giving the immune system an early advantagein disposing of the invading pathogen*
- FOLIC ACID: Plays an important role in DNA synthesis, maintaining the nervous system, producing red blood cells, and metabolizing homocysteine. It has been shown that a deficiency of folic acid may result in megaloblastic anemia, and supplemental levelsof folic acid are associated with maintaining energy levels and cardiovascular health*
- SELENIUM: Functioning as a part of the antioxidant enzyme glutathione peroxidase, selenium helps protect cells from free radical damage*
- B-12: Key to the methylation process, B-12 helps to transfer methyl groups between amino acids, and is involved in DNA synthesis, producing red blood cells, and maintaining heart and nervous system health. In addition, B-12 is needed to manufacture succinyl Coenzyme A, an intermediary in the Krebs cycle that produces ATP for cellular energy.*
Other Ingredients: Contains No Salicylates, yeast, corn, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial colors, gluten or
Please see our full line of doctor selected Alternative Health Products
Further information is available in Dr Priscilla Slagle's medical issue Newsletters
For more guidance on how to use nutritional supplementation, go to Dr Slagle's individual website.
Click on Library of Symptoms & Health Conditions, Log in using:
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S.Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease