BenaGene® is a powerful Anti-Aging & antioxidant supplement.
The main ingredients in benaGene are Vitamin C & Oxaloacetate, natural compounds found in every cell of your body.
The anti-aging benefits of Vitamin C: include:
- Preventing wrinkles, A study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that people who ate foods rich in vitamin C had fewer wrinkles and less age-related dry skin than those whose diets contained only small amounts of the vitamin.
- Acting in the synthesis of collagen, cartilage, bone, & teeth.
- Fighting free radicals, a by-product of cell metabolism in your body. Free radicals are thought to attack proteins, fats, and DNA?and break down collagen.
- Protecting your heart, Finnish researchers looked at studies involving nearly 300,000 people over 10 years, they found that taking more than 700 milligrams of C supplements daily reduced the risk of cardiovascular disease by 25 percent. And a recent study from Harvard Uni-versity researchers hints that women who take a combo of 500 milligrams of vitamin C daily and 600 IU of Vitamin E can cut their risk of stroke by 30 percent.
Oxaloacetate benefits include:
- It is a key intermediate in the Kreb's Cycle. The Krebs cycle is involved in the second of three major stages every living cell must undergo in order to produce energy, which it needs in order to survive.
- Increasing life & health span
- Acting as a powerful Antioxidant
- Protecting Mitochondrial DNA
- Protecting brain & eye tissue
- Lowering fasting glucose levels & increasing the expression of the gene Foxo3a, which is associated with glucose stability. Maintaining proper glucose levels is essential for good health.
- Mimicing calorie restriction.
Research based on peer-reviewed published laboratory studies in animals.
DIRECTIONS: Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by a health care professional.
Other Ingredients: gelatin capsule, Silica, Titanium dioxide (white)
Please see our full line of doctor selected Alternative Health Products
Further information is available in Dr Priscilla Slagle's medical issue Newsletters
For more guidance on how to use nutritional supplementation, go to Dr Slagle's individual website.
Click on Library of Symptoms & Health Conditions
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S.Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease