Category - Protein Powders
Ultra Clear Sustain, now called GI Sustain
Ultra Clear Sustain is composed of a blend of patented rice protein concentrate, rice dextrins, and medium chain triglycerides and has been fortified with nutrients such as zinc picolinate, L-glutamine and calcium pantothenate to additionally support the proper function of the gastrointestinal mucous membrane. A healthy gut lining allows the body to better protect itself against "foreign substances."*
Ultra Clear Sustain contains fructooligosaccharides (FOS), a carbohydrate which helps promote the multiplication of the good bacteria such as bifidobacteria and lactobacilli in the digestive tract. Ultra Clear Sustain also contains Jerusalem artichoke flour which is a source of inulin. Inulin is converted in the colon to short chain fatty acids which contribute to the regeneration of the colon mucous membranes.*
Dr. Slagle recommends this rice-based totally vegetarian gastrointestinal supporting protein powder product:
Who would benefit from the use of UltraClear SUSTAIN?
UltraClear SUSTAIN is designed to nutritionally support individuals with the following conditions:
Ultra Clear Sustain also contains a generous portion of vitamins & minerals & a combination of substances designed to support the liver in its detoxification process.*
DIRECTIONS: As on the product label.
For more help try the MODIFIED ELIMINATION DIET
1. Eliminate all dairy products, including milk, cream, cheese, cottage cheese, yogurt, butter, ice cream, and frozen yogurt. Avoid products like soy cheese, which are made with casein (a milk product)
2. Eliminate fatty meats like beef, pork, or veal. Chicken, turkey, lamb, and cold-water fish such as salmon, mackerel, and halibut are acceptable if you are not allergic to or intolerant of these foods. Select from free-range products whenever possible.
3. eliminate gluten, Avoid any foods that contain wheat, spelt, kamut, oat, rye, barley, or, malt. This is the most difficult part of the diet, but it is also the most important. Unfortunately, gluten is in many common foods, including bread, cereal, pasta, crackers, and products containing flours made from these grains. Products made from rice, millet, buckwheat, and gluten-free flour, or potato, tapioca, and arrowroot may be used as desired by most individuals.
4. Drink at least two quarts of water, preferably filtered, daily.
5. Avoid all alcohol-containing products, including beer, wine, liquor, and over-the-counter products that contain alcohol. Also avoid all caffeine-containing beverages, including coffee, caffeine-containing tea, and soda pop. Coffee substitutes from gluten-containing grains should be avoided along with decaffeinated coffee. Be sure to read the labels of cold remedies and herbal preparations as they frequently contain caffeine and/or alcohol.
6. Avoid foods containing yeast or foods that promote yeast overgrowth (processed foods, refined sugars, cheese, commercially prepared condiments, peanuts, vinegar, and alcoholic beverages)
Other Ingredients: Rice Syrup Solids, Rice Protein Concentrate, Rice Flour, Olive Oil, Natural Flavors, Medium-Chain Triglycerides, FORMULATED TO EXCLUDE: Wheat, Gluten, Yeast, Egg, Stimulants, Dairy Products, Artificial Colors, Sweeteners, and Flavors.
Please see our full line of doctor selected Alternative Health Products
Further information is available in Dr Priscilla Slagle's medical issue Newsletters
For more guidance on how to use nutritional supplementation, go to Dr Slagle's individual website.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S.Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
|Ultra Clear Sustain, now called GI Sustain 29.4 oz (840 grams)|
|Element||Amount||%Daily Allowance%||Serving Size|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)
Vitamin A(as beta-carotene)
Vitamin C(as ascorbic acid)
Calcium(as calcium citrate and dicalcium phosphate)
Iron(as ferrous fumarate)
Vitamin D(as cholecalciferol)
Vitamin E(as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)
Thiamin(as thiamin HCl)
Vitamin B6(as pyridoxine hydrochloride)
Folate(as folic acid)
Vitamin B12(as cyanocobalamin)
Pantothenic Acid(as D-calcium pantothenate)
Phosphorus(as dipotassium phosphate and dicalcium phosphate)
Magnesium(as magnesium citrate)
Zinc(as zinc gluconate)
Copper(as copper gluconate)
Chromium(as chromium polynicotinate )
L-Cysteine(as L-Cysteine HCl)
L-Lysine(as L-Lysine HCl)
Blend of: Fructooligosaccharides and Inulin