Category - Protein Powders
Ultra Clear Plus (natural vanilla flavor)
UltraClear Plus is an all vegetarian rice-based protein powder that can be used only as a source of additional protein or for much more!
UltraClear Plus is designed to provide the specific ingredients which assist the liver in its never-ending task of breaking down & removing environmental toxins which have been taken into the body as well as the toxic breakdown products formed by our own body processes. If the liver doesn't have all the support it needs for this continuous work, it will cease to properly clear your body of toxins.
Who would benefit from using UltraClear PLUS?
UltraClear PLUS is intended to provide nutritional support for individuals with:
This decreased or failed detoxification process establishes a predisposition to symptoms of:*
DIRECTIONS: As on container.
For more help try the MODIFIED ELIMINATION DIET
1. Eliminate all dairy products, including milk, cream, cheese, cottage cheese, yogurt, butter, ice cream, and frozen yogurt. Avoid products like soy cheese, which are made with casein (a milk product)
2. Eliminate fatty meats like beef, pork, or veal. Chicken, turkey, lamb, and cold-water fish such as salmon, mackerel, and halibut are acceptable if you are not allergic to or intolerant of these foods. Select from free-range products whenever possible.
3. eliminate gluten, Avoid any foods that contain wheat, spelt, kamut, oat, rye, barley, or, malt. This is the most difficult part of the diet, but it is also the most important. Unfortunately, gluten is in many common foods, including bread, cereal, pasta, crackers, and products containing flours made from these grains. Products made from rice, millet, buckwheat, and gluten-free flour, or potato, tapioca, and arrowroot may be used as desired by most individuals.
4. Drink at least two quarts of water, preferably filtered, daily.
5. Avoid all alcohol-containing products, including beer, wine, liquor, and over-the-counter products that contain alcohol. Also avoid all caffeine-containing beverages, including coffee, caffeine-containing tea, and soda pop. Coffee substitutes from gluten-containing grains should be avoided along with decaffeinated coffee. Be sure to read the labels of cold remedies and herbal preparations as they frequently contain caffeine and/or alcohol.
6. Avoid foods containing yeast or foods that promote yeast overgrowth (processed foods, refined sugars, cheese, commercially prepared condiments, peanuts, vinegar, and alcoholic beverages)
Other Ingredients: Rice Syrup Solids, Rice Protein Concentrate, Olive Oil, Natural Flavors, Medium-Chain Triglycerides, FORMULATED TO EXCLUDE: Wheat, Gluten, Corn, Yeast, Soy Protein, Egg, Dairy Products, Nuts, Tree Nuts, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Artificial Colors, Sweeteners, and Flavors.
Please see our full line of doctor selected Alternative Health Products
Further information is available in Dr Priscilla Slagle's medical issue Newsletters
For more guidance on how to use nutritional supplementation, go to Dr Slagle's individual website.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S.Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
|Ultra Clear Plus (natural vanilla flavor) 32.6 oz (925 grams)|
|Element||Amount||%Daily Allowance%||Serving Size|
|Vitamin A(as retinyl palmitate)
Vitamin A(as beta-carotene)
Vitamin C(as ascorbic acid)
Calcium(as calcium citrate and dicalcium phosphate)
Iron(as ferrous fumarate)
Vitamin D(as cholecalciferol)
Vitamin E(as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)
Thiamin(as thiamin HCl)
Vitamin B6(as pyridoxine HCl)
Folate(as folic acid)
Vitamin B12(as cyanocobalamin)
Pantothenic Acid(as D-calcium pantothenate)
Phosphorus(as dipotassium phosphate and dicalcium phosphate)
Iodine(as potassium iodide)
Magnesium(as magnesium citrate and sulfate)
Zinc(as zinc gluconate)
Copper(as copper gluconate)
Chromium(as chromium polynicotinate)
L-Cysteine(as L-cysteine HCl)
L-Lysine(as L-Lysine HCl)
Sulfate(as magnesium sulfate)
Catechins(from decaffeinated green tea extract)