Amino Acids B Complex & B Vitamins Books Children's Products
Essential Fatty Acids Gastrointestinal Support/Digestive Aids Herbals Homeopathy
Gladular/Tissue/Organ Supports Multiple Vitamins  &  Single Vitamins Minerals
Protein Powders Specialty Products Other Categories Vitamin C, Bioflavonoids & Related Products
end of category nav
 

Category - Protein Powders

The Way Up From Down
Home
The Way Up eBook
Catalog
Quick Order
Search
Ask Dr. Slagle
Newsletters
Bookstore
Health Links


Creatine Whey Glutamine Powder

Creatine Whey Glutamine Powder

  • Creatine

    A natural component present in most cell types to varying degrees, 95% is found within skeletal muscle and the remaining 5% is principally found within the heart, brain and testes. These are all tissues with extremely high energy expenditures. Following ingestion (or synthesis) creatine is transported to our muscles where it serves to increase muscle energy levels.

    Creatine achieves this by increasing the availability of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), the cell?s energy molecule. Research has shown that along with helping to build muscle and strength in explosive short duration activities, Creatine has demonstrated the ability to enhance healthy muscle mass in aging humans.

    Creatine is produced in a chemical reaction involving three amino acids

    Of these three, the requirement for dietary methionine is most critical, since the body does not readily produce it from starting materials.

  • Whey protein isolate

    Helps to build lean muscle and prevent protein breakdown. Research suggests whey protein isolate is a useful supplement for muscle recovery and immune regulation for athletes.

    New studies have shown protein supplementation may help enhance muscle protein anabolism ( the process by which living organisms synthesize complex molecules of life from simpler ones) and assist in the reduction of progressive loss of muscle mass which occurs as we age.

    It has also been shown to enhance the production of Glutathione, the body?s natural antioxidant.

  • Glutamine (a non essential amino acid)

    Generates energy and helps increase strength, quicker recovery, and exercise endurance.

    Recent studies of high-level athletes have shown glutamine supplementation helped to reduce the accumulation of blood ammonia during prolonged and strenuous exercise. The increase of blood ammonia concentration has been suggested as a cause for both peripheral and central fatigue.

    When used as an immune booster, glutamine supplementation may prevent the negative effects of strenuous exercise on immune function.

    Glutamine is a general energy booster. It also is a major brain fuel and supports focus, concentration, memory, and mood.

    Glutamine plays a key role in the metabolism, structure & function of the entire gastrointestinal tract. It is the primary energy source for the cells that line your intestines & is essential to keeping them healthy>

    Creatine Whey Glutamine Powder contains micronized creatine for optimal assimilation. The whey has gone through a cross flow micro-filtration process, which allows the product to retain its important subfractions in natural proportions.

    DIRECTIONS: Mix one level scoop once or twice daily with water, milk or juice (4 to 8 oz.), or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Drink immediately

    Other Ingredients: natural flavors, soy lecithin, stevia, maltodextrin.

    Contains milk and soybeans. Contains corn. This product contains NO egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.

    CREAPURE® is a registered trademark of AlzChem Trostberg GmbH, Germany. Provon® is a registered trademark of Glanbia Nutritionals, Inc.

     

    * These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S.Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease

Creatine Whey Glutamine Powder 454 grams (1 lb. or 16 oz.) $ 30.00

NUTRITION FACTS
Creatine Whey Glutamine Powder 454 grams (1 lb. or 16 oz.)
Element Amount %Daily Allowance% Serving Size
Sodium
Potassium
Total Carbohydrate
Dietary Fiber
Sugars
Protein (from 15.4 g whey protein isolate)
Calcium
Phosphorus
Magnesium
Creapure® Creatine monohydrate
L-glutamine
30mg
70mg
1g
0g
0g
13g
70mg
50mg
15mg
2g
3g
1 level scoop

end the Product list
Home Catalog Cart Contents Checkout