ProEstron, by Nutraceutics, is a botanical menopause supplement designed to address the specific needs of women going through menopause. It is a natural blend of standardized phyto-estrogens and phyto-progesterones. These two are known to help manage some of the menopause symptoms that are most commonly associated with menopause. It works with the natural rhythms of the female body to promote and maintain good health.
ProEstron is a safe, natural way to help manage the menopause symptoms.
Taking ProEstron may help you ease:
- Hot flashes
- Night Sweats
- Mood swings
It is not a drug but a blend of herbs that have been used for hundreds of years to successfully treat gynecological problems in women.
These herbs and their uses are:
- Wild Yam (root) believed to convert into the female hormone progesterone. wild yam continues to be used in connection with menstrual cramps, nausea, and morning sickness. Wild yam is commonly used in connection with symptoms associated with inflammation, spasms, osteoporosis, and other health conditions.
- Black Cohosh Extract(root) stimulates estrogen-like activity in the body, and should be taken in fairly high doses twice a day for best results. Widely recommended by Alternative Medicine Physicians for conditions pertaining to women's reproductive organs such as infertility, menstrual problems, inflammation of the uterus or ovaries, potential miscarriage, and relief of labor pains. Studies suggest that black cohosh has some estrogen regulating ability helping to lessen the severity of hot flashes associated with menopause.
- Licorice Extract (root) is used as a soothing and calming agent for digestive and urinary problems. Helps with menstrual and menopause problems and promote good hormonal, sexual and reproductive health. It also stimulates production of two steroids, cortisone and aldosterone, to help reduce inflammation.
- Soy Phytosterol Complex is a nutrient found in fresh vegetables and legumes. Phytosterols keep the body?s progesterone capacity at the necessary levels. It packs a powerful punch when it comes to balancing and supporting hormones. A study at Bowman Gray Medical School in North Carolina showed that 20 grams of soy protein a day decreased hot flashes.
- Dong Quai helps to balance the female hormonal system. Useful as a treatment for Menopause, Weakness after childbirth, Women's tonic, PMS, painful menstruation, Irregular menstrual bleeding, Fibroid tumors, High blood pressure, Blood tonic, and Fibrocystic breast disease.
- Chaste Tree Extract (berry) Supports Women's Hormone Regulation. Useful as a treatment for menstrual cycle irregularities, premenstrual complaints, and mastodynia (painful breasts). The herb has also been used for insufficient lactation, to reduce painful irregular, or heavy menses, as well as to treat acne and menopausal symptoms.
A recent clinical study of 381 women with menopausal symptoms demonstrated that the following percentage of patients experienced improvement of their respective symptoms within 3 weeks of ProEstron therapy:
- 92% improved symptoms of Hot Flashes
- 88% improved symptoms of Profuse Perspiration
- 88% improved in areas of Nervousness and Irritability
- 88% improved in Depressive Moods
- 89% improved in Sleep Disturbances
- 87% improved occurrence of Headaches
- 90% improved symptoms of Vertigo
- 90% improved occurrence of Heart Palpitations
The ingredients in ProEstron are standardized in order to guarantee that each dose of ProEstron is uniform and consistent.
DIRECTIONS: Take 2 caplets daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Modified Cellulose, Silica.
Please see our full line of doctor selected Alternative Health Products
Further information is available in Dr Priscilla Slagle's medical issue Newsletters
For more guidance on how to use nutritional supplementation, go to Dr Slagle's individual website.
Click on Library of Symptoms & Health Conditions, Log in using:
These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S.Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease