Vitamin E has been extensively researched & found to have an almost unbelievable list of impacts on bodily processes. Vitamin E has long been known to be a powerful antioxidant which works to stabilize dangerous free radicals that form in fatty tissues & cell membranes. High dietary sources are wheat germ, crude vegetables & grain oils, soybeans & yeast.*
Those with absorption problems may want to use the water soluble form of Vitamin E, Epherol.
Vitamin E has been shown to exert the following actions:
- Helps stabilize & protect cell membranes, especially red blood cells.*
- Helps to protect cholesterol from oxidizing to a harmful form.*
- Helps protect against light induced cataract formation.*
- May help relieve hot flashes & breast tenderness.*
- Is valuable in the repair of tissues & in retarding the scarring & fibrotic processes.*
- Helps maintain a healthy Prostate*
- May protect against cardiotoxic effects of alcohol.*
- Has antihistaminic properties.*
- Helps maintain healthy LDL levels*
- Can decrease breast soreness*
- Helps maintain healthy heart function.*
- Helps decrease the harmful effects of air pollution.*
- Helps maintain healthy urinary filtration and kidney function.*
- Helps maintain a healthy colon.*
SYMPTOMS OF DEFICIENCY:
- Increased fragility & shortened life of red blood cells*
- Abnormal blood viscosity*
- Heart rhythm disorders*
- Accelerated aging*
- Neuromuscular impairment such as:
- Loss of reflexes*
- Gait disturbance*
- Eye muscle incoordination*
- Decreased balance*
- Decreased vibratory sensation*
- Breakdown of skin*
- Predisposition to gallstones*
- Fatty infiltration of the liver*
- Excess lipid deposits or tumors*
DIRECTIONS: Do not take doses of vitamin E beyond those in your multi vitamin mineral if you already have high blood pressure.
Otherwise dosage from 400-2000 u daily in divided doses depending upon needs.
Please see our full line of doctor selected Alternative Health Products
Further information is available in Dr Priscilla Slagle's medical issue Newsletters
For more guidance in how to use nutritional supplementation, go to Dr Slagle's individual website . Once there, enter the Library of Symptoms and Health conditions with:
user name: psmdguest
Other Ingredients: Contains NO yeast, corn, wheat, phenols, egg, milk, or other common food or chemical allergens.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.