Garden of Life's OmegaZyme is a highly effective digestive enzyme. Containing 20 different digestive enzymes, OmegaZyme aids in the digestion of:
The 20 digestive enzymes in OmegaZyme are:
- Dairy products
- Difficult-to-digest foods such as:
- Protease Blend
Is a proprietary blend of enzymes that aid in the disintegration, targeting, and absorption of all plant-based substances. These enzymes bind with free-floating proteins that limit their destructive tendencies, which allows for maximum absorption of all nutrients.This helps to deliver the specific nutrients necessary for muscle and tissue repair, as well as for vibrant immune system function.
- Helps in the digesting of starch and carbohydrates
- Stimulates immune system function
- Digests fragments of viruses and reduce inflammation and infections.
- Useful for digesting fats
- Helps aid in weight control
- May help maintain and enhance cardiovascular health
- Helpful in maintaining proper gall bladder function.
- Breaks down carbohydrates, specifically polysaccharides.
- Malt Diastase(Maltase)
- Helps in the digesting of maltose, malt and grain sugars
- May help relieve environmental sensitivities and allergies.
- Helps to digest sugars
- Useful in helping prevent gastrointestinal problems and discomfort.
- Aids in the digestion of foods that are difficult to digest such as beans, legumes and cruciferous vegetables such as cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower.
- Used in the-digesting the milk sugar lactose.
- Extremely useful for individuals suffering from lactose intolerance
- May be beneficial for those suffering from irritable bowel syndrome and other digestive disorders that are adversely effected by dairy products.
Cellulase is a very important enzyme because the human body cannot produce it on its own.
- Digests fiber cellulose into smaller units
- Helps remedy digestive problems such as malabsorption.
- Aids in the breaking down the sugar xylose.
Breaks down carbohydrates called hemi-celluloses, which are found in plant foods.
- Breaks down carbohydrates, specifically phytates (phytic acid), found in many difficult to digest grains and beans.
- Shown to be useful for those suffering from serious bowel disorders that result in an inability to handle phytates.
- May increase mineral absorption and the bioavailability of iron, zinc, calcium, and magnesium.
- Used to break down polysaccharides and fibers known as beta glucans.
- Digests the sugar arabinose.
- An enzyme from the stem of pineapples
- Breaks down protein
- Fights inflammation
- Reduces swelling.
- May speed the recovery of injuries and swelling resulting from athletics, childbirth and surgery.
- Similar to chymotrypsin, it is a protein digesting enzyme produced by the body
- May be useful in treating:
- Chronic diarrhea
- Celiac disease
- Gastrointestinal discomfort due to intestinal parasites.
And a POTEN-ZYME BOTANICAL BLEND of:
- Ginger Extract
- Known to be one of the most potent herbal digestive aids
- Contains very powerful protein digesting enzymes.
- Commonly used to treat nausea and motion sickness.
- Turmeric Extract
- A popular Indian spice
- Used to improve digestion
- Reduce stomach discomfort.
- Barley Grass Extract
- Is a great source of easily assimilated nutrients.
- Is a rich source of chlorophyll and is one of nature's richest sources of alkaline forming minerals and antioxidant enzymes
- Provides the mineral co-factors necessary to enhance the functions of the enzymes.
- Cat's Claw Extract
- May help in the treatment for intestinal ailments including:
- Crohn's disease
- Gastric ulcers and tumors
- Leaky bowel syndrome.
- By stimulating the immune system, it can also improve the body's response to viral and respiratory infections.
Garden of Life's Omegazyme maintains both the small and large intestinal environments, assisting in cleansing them of toxic residues and waste. It is ideal to use when you stray from eating a well balanced diet.
DIRECTIONS: Take 1 to 4 caplets with each meal and 1 to 2 caplets with each snack. Usage should depend on the digestive health of the individual and the amount of the processed food included in the meal or snack.
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable coating, sodium croscarmellose, magnesium stearate
(vegetable source), silicon dioxide, probiotic cultures.
100% vegetarian. Contains no artificial colors or preservatives
This product is made with natural ingredients.
Please see our full line of doctor selected Alternative Health Products
Further information is available in Dr Priscilla Slagle's medical issue Newsletters
For more guidance on how to use nutritional supplementation, go to Dr Slagle's individual website.
Click on Library of Symptoms & Health Conditions
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S.Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease