Mitochondrial Energy Optimizer with BioPQQ
Mitochondrial Energy Optimizer with BioPQQ®:
- Protects delicate cellular structures
- Enables cells to perform life-sustaining metabolic processes
Depletion of mitochondrial energy function is one of the most serious causes leading to the loss of cellular vitality. Healthy mitochondrial activity is vital for cells to perform life-sustaining metabolic processes. When mitochondrial function weakens in our cells, so does the vitality of organs such as the heart and brain, or in some cases, the entire body. Fatty acids (which serve as the mitochondria's fuel) must be transported through the cell membrane and into the mitochondria, in order for the mitochondria to create the energy needed to sustain cellular function.
Mitochondrial Energy Optimizer has been scientifically designed to maintain mitochondrial integrity. Mitochondria are the energy-producing structures within cells. Recently scientists have discovered that mitochondrial decay is a major force behind the aging process.
Mitochondrial Energy Optimizer combines the following unique ingredients to counteract structural & functional changes that occur as we age.
- It possesses strong and specific antioxidant properties.
- Protects against radiation damage and reverse post-radiation syndrome.
- Improves heart function
- Promotes the recovery from injuries
- Acts as a neurotransmitter (chemical messenger in the nervous system)
- Helps to modulate enzyme activities
- Works as a chelator of heavy metals (i.e., a substance that binds heavy metals, possibly reducing their toxicity to the body).
- Improves memory, attention span, & mental performance in normal individuals.*
- Alleviates stress, frustration, remorseness and tension.*
- Improves blood flow to your brain & heart.*
- Helps maintain healthy brain cell death, maintains nerve growth factor & helps nourish brain cells.*
- Improves communication between the right & left side of your brain.*
- Helps maintain immune functioning.*
- Helps mainatin healthy blood sugar levels.*
- Acetyl-L-carnitine arginate:
- Stimulates the growth of neurites in the brain. A neurite refers to any projection from the cell body of a neuron.
- Helps maintain mitochondrial bioenergetics. Bioenergetics is the subject of a field of biochemistry that concerns energy flow through living systems.
- Lowers the increased oxidative stress associated with aging
- Carrys fatty acids across the membrane into the cell where they are burned as energy and utilized efficiently by the mitochondria.
- Guards against oxidative damage
- Protects muscle cell membranes from oxidation under the acidic conditions of muscular exertion
- Enables the heart muscle to contract more efficiently through enhancement of calcium response in heart muscle cells.
- Is the most potent nutrient to counteract destructive glycation processes. Glycation is the cross-linking of proteins and sugars to form non-functioning structures in the body. The process of glycation can be superficially seen as unsightly wrinkled skin. Glycation is also an underlying cause of age-related neurologic, vascular, and eye problems.
- Supports healthy levels of C-reactive protein (CRP) and plasma antioxidant potential
- Promotes memory, attention and cognition in older adults
- Supports cardiovascular, immune, neurological, and reproductive health
- Benfotiamine a fat-soluble form of vitamin B1 (thiamine):
- Can activate glucose metabolism and promote already healthy blood glucose levels
- Reduces formation of advanced glycation end products to prevent glucose toxicity
- Correct endothelial cell defects caused by high concentrations of blood glucose especially inside retinal, Kidney, Nerve cells
- Helps maintain healthy endothelial function
- Luteolin- a plant flavonoid:
- Helps suppress dangerous inflammatory cytokines. Cytokines are small proteins released by cells that have a specific effect on the interactions between cell, on communications between cells or on the behavior of cells.
- Neutralizes free to help reduce oxidative stress
- Regulates hyperactive immune systems
- Promotes healthy carbohydrate metabolism.
- R-lipoic acid:
- Is a potent antioxidant that helps protect healthy cells from the damaging effects of free radicals.
- May help reduce glucose tolerance and decrease insulin resistance
- Is essential to chemical reactions which allow the body to produce energy
- Plays a crucial role in normal metabolism and energy production
- Is a potent antioxidant that helps protect healthy cells from the damaging effects of free radical
- Helps to maintain healthy cognitive function
- Help increase work performance
- Reduces symptoms associated with stress, such as
- Shown to help normalize heart rate after intense exercise
- Increases protein synthesis and blood flow throughout the body
DIRECTIONS: Take four capsules daily in divided doses early in the day, or all at once upon wakening, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.This product can be taken with or without food.
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silica, hydroxypropyl cellulose, candelilla wax, beeswax, calcium silicate.
Please see our full line of doctor selected Alternative Health Products
Further information is available in Dr Priscilla Slagle's medical issue Newsletters
For more guidance on how to use nutritional supplementation, go to Dr Slagle's individual website.
Click on Library of Symptoms & Health Conditions
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S.Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease