Seditol® Plus has been specifically designed to promote healthy sleep and support the body?s normal nocturnal rhythms during stress.
The vast majority of health care providers now recommend that individuals receive at least 7-8 hours of sleep.
Lack of sleep has been shown in studies to be a major cause in the elevation cortisol(stress hormone) and ghrelin (appetite hormone), which is thought to lead to a further progression of poor sleep and eating habits.
In a clinical trial testing Seditol in adults, 87% of the participants agreed that
and 83% of the participants agreed that
- Seditol helps you relax
- Seditol reduces fatigue due to lack of sleep
- Seditol allows you to wake up feeling refreshed.
- Seditol helps insure a sound nights sleep
Seditol® Plus is a proprietary blend of the following herbs:
- Magnolia officinalis (Magnolia-bark) benefits include:
- Acting as a general anti-stress and anti-anxiety agent.
- Controlling the body's primary stress hormone, cortisol, and the myriad of health benefits associated with normal cortisol levels.
High cortisol levels has been associated with:
- Memory problems
- Suppressed immune function
- Ziziphus spinosa (Suan Zao Ren) Benefits are:
- Chamomile(flower) has been used for centuries to:
- Promote relaxing sleep
- Reduce inflammation
- Boost the immune system
- Relieve muscle spasms
- Lessen menstrual cramps in women
- Calm nerves and reduce anxiety
- Increase mental alertness
- Soothe the stomach
- Reduce inflammation
- Promoting a hormone that helps in rejuvenating the hair and skin texture.
Helps to ease
- Nervous tension
- Anxiety & panic attacks
- Mild mood swings
- Difficulty sleeping
- Antispasmodic effects
DIRECTIONS:Take 1 capsule one hour before bedtime or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Other Ingredients: vegetable stearate, silica, cellulose.
Contains NO: yeast, wheat gluten, soy protein, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, starch, artificial coloring,
preservatives or flavoring.
Please see our full line of doctor selected Alternative Health Products
Further information is available in Dr Priscilla Slagle's medical issue Newsletters
For more guidance on how to use nutritional supplementation, go to Dr Slagle's individual website.
Click on Library of Symptoms & Health Conditions
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S.Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease