Maca is an herbal plant that grows in the mountains of Bolivia and Peru. It is used to promote energy, support strength, and act as an aphrodisiac for both the male & female libido.
Maca Root is a well known nutritionally dense super-food which contains high amounts of minerals, vitamins, enzymes, and essential amino acids.
Maca root is rich in B-vitamins and is an excellent vegatarian source of B-12. It also contains high levels of bioavailable calcium and magnesium.
Maca Root has been shown to help with:
- Balancing hormones, by stimulating and regulating the endocrine system and working as an adaptogen. This means that it responds to different bodies' needs individually. If you're producing too much of a particular hormone, maca will regulate the production downward. However, if you're producing too little, it will regulate the production upward.
- Menopausal symptoms. Because maca acts as a hormonal regulator, it helps to eases your symptoms during premenopause, and post-menopause. It also helps to ease hot flashes, vaginal dryness, and acts as an alternative to hormone replacement therapy. It also aids in regulating and normalizing menstrual cycles.
- Stimulating and nourishing the hypothalamus and pituitary glands which are the "master glands" of the body. These glands actually regulate the other glands, so when in balance they can bring balance to the adrenal, thyroid, pancreas, ovarian and testicular glands.
- Energy, by helping to increases stamina and endurance.
- Revitalizing seniors, mentally and physically
- Improving libido and sexual function, especially in men. For this reason, it's earned the nickname "nature's Viagra."
- Aiding in the treatment of impotence. Maca increases sperm count ? oligospermia, count of mobile spermatozoids and mobility, formation of spermatozoids -spermatogenesis, increased testosterone levels.
- Erectile dysfunction
- Stimulating fertility in both men and women.
- Enhancing memory and learning ability
DIRECTIONS:As a dietary supplement take one capsule one to two times daily.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule) and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
Please see our full line of doctor selected Alternative Health Products
Further information is available in Dr Priscilla Slagle's medical issue Newsletters
For more guidance on how to use nutritional supplementation, go to Dr Slagle's individual website.
Click on Library of Symptoms & Health Conditions
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S.Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease