Fast-Acting Joint Formula
Fast-Acting Joint Formula is a one-a-day formulation designed to promote joint comfort and ease of motion in days, rather than weeks or months. It works by helping to maintain the healthy function of the articular cartilage (the sturdy yet elastic tissue that covers the ends of bones in joints to facilitate smooth movement.
Recent scientific studies have identified several innovative compounds that work to provide safe, effective, fast-acting support for aging joints. These novel compounds come combined in Fast Acting Joint Formula and are:
- Hyal-Joint® Hyaluronic Acid: a patented extract of rooster combs composed of 60% hyaluronic acid, along with collagen and other glycosaminoglycans that form the structural components of connective tissue in joints. Essential for healthy joint function and mobility, hyaluronic acid occurs naturally in the body as a part of synovial fluid, which provides the liquid layer that cushions and lubricates joints.
Hyal-Joint® not only provides protection against joint wear & tear, but also helps to rebuild joint tissue. The efficacy of Hyal-Joint® has been proven in numerous clinical trials. Furthermore scientific evidence shows that Hyal-Joint® is significantly more effective than other Hyaluronic Acids.
Hyal-Joint® also contains Collagen, the main protein present in joints and the key to flexible and strong tissue as well as other glycosaminoglycans which also play an important role in the joint's performance. Hyal-Joint has been scientifically tested in 6 studies, including 2 clinical studies.
After 8 weeks of using Hyal-Joint® study participants reported a better quality of life in terms of:
- Improved performance during daily physical activities such as walking, using the stairs, etc.
- Increase in emotional well-being
- Reduction of pain
- Significant improvement of the quality of the joint fluid
- Decursinol-50®: A fast-acting fluid-regulating compound derived from the herb Korean Angelica (Angelica gigas Nakai). These extracts traditionally have been used pain-relieving property) and anti-inflammatory preparation to relieve joint discomfort and bruising. Korean angelica has been used in Eastern medicine for these purposes for over a thousand years.
Double-blinded clinical studies of Decursinol conducted by the MAPO Pain Clinic in Mayo South Korea have demonstrated a reduction in the discomfort of joint pain with no adverse side affects. At least some of its benefits are mediated through receptors in the central nervous system (CNS). In addition, Decursinol showed effectiveness in managing joint-damaging inflammation and improved the quality of life in osteoarthritic patients. Sixty-eight percent of the non-placebo group with a history of chronic degenerative joint arthritis showed reductions in pain. Especially when combined with glucosamine, Decursinol supports natural healing of damaged joint tissues. Preliminary research indicates that this compound may reduce the beta-amyloid peptide known to affect memory.
- Solubilized Keratin: A bioactive form of keratin protein which supplies cysteine and other high-sulfur precursors needed to rebuild vital joint tissue. Solubilized keratin helps regulate chemical causing inflammation such as prostaglandin E2 which is associated with joint degradation. Solubilized keratin increases the activity of antioxidants like superoxide dismutase and glutathione that shield joints from free-radical assault.
DIRECTIONS: Take one capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Two capsules can be taken if needed until desired effect is obtained, then take one capsule daily thereafter.
Other Ingredients: dicalcium phosphate, gelatin capsule, magnesium stearate, silica.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp),
soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice, artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or
Please see our full line of doctor selected Alternative Health Products
Further information is available in Dr Priscilla Slagle's medical issue Newsletters
For more guidance on how to use nutritional supplementation, go to Dr Slagle's individual website.
Click on Library of Symptoms & Health Conditions, Log in using:
These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S.Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease