Multiflex Complete combines cartilage building blocks, antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and natural anti-inflammatory enzymes to make it a complete & fast acting joint complex.
The many benefits of Multiflex include:
- Helping to rebuild the cartilage lost as we age.
- Aiding in the relief of the inflammation & stiffness of arthritis
- Helping to relieve aching joints caused by excess physical activity & over exertion
Multiflex contains clinical doses of the following ingredients for maximum results.
- Vitamin & Mineral Muscaloskeletal Nutrients
- Vitamin C is essential for the production of collagen, which is an important component of the body's connective tissues. Connective tissues also impart great support and strength to structures such as the bones and tendons.
- Manganese is important to normal bone and cartilage growth, and helps to keep bones strong and healthy. It is also needed for collagen formation in skin cells.
- Cartilage Building/Chondroitin Protectors
- Glucosamine stimulates the formation & repair of articular cartilage (the smooth, white tissue that covers the ends of bones where they come together to form joints). Clinical studies have shown glucosamine reduces pain & eases mobility in osteoarthritis patients.
- Green Lipped Mussel has been shown to relieve pain & stiffness associated with arthritis.
- Chondroitin Sulfate a major component of cartilage (the tough, connective tissue that cushions the joints). By absorbing fluid (particularly water) into the connective tissue, chondroitin helps to keep cartilage healthy. It prevents other body enzymes from breaking down joint cartilage, and provides the needed building blocks for the body to produce new cartilage.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) provides sulfur, a vital building block of joints, cartilage, skin, hair and nails.
- Hyaluronic Acid is essential for healthy joint function and mobility. It occurs naturally in the body as a part of synovial fluid, which provides the liquid layer that cushions and lubricates joints.
- Anti-Inflammatory Nutrients
- Kelp is an excellent source of trace minerals that aid in the relief of inflammation.
- Flax Seed Oil is an excellent source of both Omega-3 & Omega-6 fatty acids helping to increase the production of anti-inflammatory prostaglandins. Prostaglandins are produced by the body and are responsible for inflammation features, such as swelling, pain, stiffness, redness and warmth.
- Bromelain Enzyme known for it?s ability to reduce pain associated with inflammation.
- Boswellia has been shown to be helpful in supporting normal joint structure and function due to its apparent natural inflammatory properties.
- Tumeric has been used for centuries in Chinese and Indian medicine as an anti-inflammatory agent to treat a wide variety of conditions. Numerous studies have shown it to be a powerful anti-inflammatory.
- Cayenne(active ingredient is capsaicin) works by a combination of desensitizing the nerves, mild analgesic effects and anti-inflammatory processes.
- Rutin & Quercetin(Flavanoids) when combined with vitamin c, they act as antiinflammatories. They are water-soluble antioxidants that inhibit histamine & other molecules that are released by immune cells during times when harmful agents invade our body.
- Yucca studies have shown the saponins in Yucca to be a precursor of natural cortisone normally produced by the adrenal glands. Cortisone is helpful in reducing pain, swelling, and joint stiffness. It also helps impede the intestines from releasing toxins that block the formation of cartilage.
- Aloe Vera the main benefits of aloe vera are anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and restorative. It aids in the regeneration of new cells and dispersing damaged tissue.
DIRECTIONS: Take 2 capsules upon arising & 1 at bedtime without food & with plenty of liquid or as directed by your health care provider.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose (vegetarian capsule),silicone dioxide,stearic acid.
Please see our full line of doctor selected Alternative Health Products
Further information is available in Dr Priscilla Slagle's medical issue Newsletters
For more guidance on how to use nutritional supplementation, go to Dr Slagle's individual website.
Click on Library of Symptoms & Health Conditions
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S.Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease