Healthy Colon Formula provides 14 naturally sourced plant-based ingredients that help clean your colon. A healthy colon will help you eat the foods you love, promote healthier looking skin and hair, and allow you to live a more fun and spontaneous lifestyle.
Cleanse yourself and get relief from occasional:
Healthy Colon helps to:
- Support healthy digestive and intestinal functioning.
- Relieve constipation and diarrhea while promoting regular bowel movements.
- Digest food while preventing harmful bacteria from growing in the gut.
- Soothe the digestive system.
- Increase bowel cleansing and promote the healing of intestinal walls.
the ingredients in Healthy Colon Include:
- Psyllium a very good source of soluble fiber which has been shown to increase stool bulk, increase bowel movements per day, and decrease stool transit time. In addition to resolving constipation and diarrhea, psyllium can help maintain normal cholesterol levels.
- Probiotics (lactose free) help to maintain the health of the intestinal tract and aid in digestion and absorption of proteins, fats, calcium, and phosphorus. They also help keep potentially harmful gut organisms (such as: E coli, Salmonella, yeasts, and fungus [Candida]) under control. Probiotics are thought to work by colonizing the small intestine and crowding out disease-causing organisms, thereby restoring proper balance to the intestinal flora. They compete with harmful organisms for nutrients and may also produce substances that inhibit growth of harmful organisms in the gut. Probiotic bacteria have been found to stimulate the body's immune system. They may also aid in several gastrointestinal illnesses. They may help overcome lactose intolerance.
- Fennel Seed For centuries, fennel fruits have been used as traditional herbal medicine in Europe and China for the treatment indigestion disorders.
- Red Raspberry Leaf Tea made from raspberry leaves has been used for centuries as a folk medicine to treat diarrhea and colic pain. In Bulgaria, the leaves were used for stomach bleeds, diarrhea, and vomiting.
- Parsley Leaf Traditionally the tea has been used to treat diarrhea and to restore proper digestive function.
- Peppermint Leaf Powder Mint plants such as peppermint and spearmint have a long history of medicinal use, dating to ancient Egypt, Greece, and Rome. Peppermint leaf has been used for stomach/intestinal disorders and for gallbladder disease.
- Slippery Elm Bark Traditionally, slippery elm has been used to treat diarrhea. It soothes the digestive system and thus helps treat gastritis, peptic ulcer disease, or enteritis. The tannins found in the herb may decrease water content of stool, and mucilage [a component of slippery elm] may act as a soothing agent to inflamed digestive tract.
- Beat Fiber, Oat Bran Powder, Apple Pectin, Prune Juice, Rice Fiber, Alfalfa Leaf Powder, & Barley Grass All are sources of dietary fiber. Fiber helps keep your bowel movements regular. High fiber intake is associated with a reduced risk of colon cancer and an increase in general digestive health.
Make this supplement a part of your routine and free yourself of the symptoms tied to an unhealthy colon.
DIRECTIONS: Adults take 2 capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, silica, magnesium stearate, vegetarian capsules
Please see our full line of doctor selected Alternative Health Products
Further information is available in Dr Priscilla Slagle's medical issue Newsletters
For more guidance on how to use nutritional supplementation, go to Dr Slagle's individual website.
Click on Library of Symptoms & Health Conditions, Log in using:
These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S.Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease