An essential amino acid needed for proper body functioning. It naturally increases the serotonin levels in the brain & body.
Tryptophan is also helpful with:
- Occasional sleeplessness and is Dr Slagle's number one choice
- Low moods
- Stress protection & better functioning during stress
- Symptoms of PMS
- Improving motivation, drive, concentration
- Maintaining heathy thyroid levels
- Reducing symptoms of fatigue
- Maximizing peak mental or athletic performance
Although Theanine is used mainly to reduce stress and anxiety, studies have suggested that it is also effective in:
- Diminishing symptoms of PMS.
- Supports Cardiovascular Function.
- Improving learning performance.
- Heightening mental acuity.
- Promoting concentration.
- Supporting the immune system.
- Helping to maintain normal blood pressure.
- Counteracting the effects of caffeine & caffeine withdrawal.
DIRECTIONS: One capsule two or three times daily. If additional support is desired, increase to two capsules three times daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Other Ingredients: cellulose, vegetable capsule (modified cellulose), and magnesium stearate.
This product does not contain artificial coloring, corn, dairy products, gluten, ingredients of animal origin,
preservatives, salt, soy, sugar, wheat, yeast
This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
Please see our full line of doctor selected Alternative Health Products
Further information is available in Dr Priscilla Slagle's medical issue Newsletters
For more guidance on how to use nutritional supplementation, go to Dr Slagle's individual website.
Click on Library of Symptoms & Health Conditions, Log in using:
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S.Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease