Collagenics Connective Tissue Support
Collagenics is an excellent product designed to feed & support connective tissue, skin, ligaments, tendons, cartilage & bone. It gives your body what it needs to structurally maintain itself under even grueling physical exercise.*
Collagenics contains a combination of amino acids which contribute to collagen/protein production & health. The process of converting these amino acids to collagen requires vitamin C, iron, & copper.*
- Maintaining musculoskeletal health if you are physically active or athletic.*
- To prevent further injury if you have been injury prone.*
- Excellent for amateur or professional athletes.*
- Speeds the healing of any musculoskeletal injury.*
- For minor muscle pain and tension.*
- For torn ligaments, tendons, muscles.*
- To help relieve any injury discomfort.*
- May use regularly for maintenance if you are at risk for injury.
- May use after injury to speed healing.*
- As directed on the product label.
Please see our full line of doctor selected Alternative Health Products
Further information is available in Dr Priscilla Slagle's medical issue Newsletters
For more guidance in how to use nutritional supplementation, go to Dr Slagle's individual website . Once there, enter the Library of Symptoms and Health conditions with the:
user name: psmdguest
Does not contain : Added milk, egg, wheat, yeast, sugar, soy, sweetners, salt, preservatives, waxes, or colorings.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.