Protective Breast Formula®
Protective Breast Formula® combines the best-researched and clinically-studied ingredients to support breast tissue health in one convenient product. These combined ingredients support breast tissue health through five separate, unique pathways.
These pathways are:
- Support of hormonal balance
- Immune support
- Free-radical defense
- Natural anti-inflammatory response
Protective Breast Formula® with it's clinically-studied doses of natural ingredients works to enhance each of these functions.
Hundreds of clinical studies have shown that certain nutrients from foods provide protective benefits for breast health. Getting all of these nutrients from your daily diet can be difficult, but Protective Breast Formula® makes it simple. You would need to eat the following foods each day to get the protective benefits that are in 2 tablets of Protective Breast Formula®:
- 1 quart of 2% milk for Vitamin D.
- 6 cups of green tea for green tea polyphenols.
- 2 glasses of red wine for grape seed extract.
- 1 bowl of Indian curry for turmeric extract.
- 2 pounds of raw broccoli for DIM.
- 6 cups of lettuce for calcium D-glucarate.
- A handful of maitake mushroom for maitake D-fraction
Active ingredients in Protective Breast Formula® include:
- turmeric extract which is believed to have health properties such as antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities. Preliminary research found turmeric to be useful in preventing and blocking the growth of cancer such as melanoma tumor cells, breast cancer, colon cancer and other cancers according to laboratory studies at the University of Texas.
- Indoplex® with DIM is a dietary supplement for helping promote healthy estrogen metabolism in men and women.
- Calcium d-glucarate has been shown to inhibit beta-glucuronidase, an enzyme found in certain bacteria that reside in the gut. An elevated beta-glucuronidase activity is associated with an increased risk for various cancers, particularly hormone-dependent cancers like breast, prostate, and colon cancers.
- Maitake d-fraction provides high capacity cellular support for liver, lung, breast, brain, and prostate health. Furthermore, this concentrated extract helps protect cells from environmental toxins.
- green tea extract strong evidence indicates that green tea included in you every day diet can reduce bladder, colon, esophageal, pancreas, rectum, and stomach cancer up to 60%
- Grape Seed Extract is used for conditions related to the heart and blood vessels, such as atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries), high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and poor circulation. Other reasons for the use of grape seed extract include complications related to diabetes, such as nerve and eye damage; vision problems, such as macular degeneration (which can cause blindness); and swelling after an injury or surgery. Grape seed extract is also used for cancer prevention and wound healing.
- Vitamin D3promotes healthy teeth and bones in kids. It also promotes calcium absorption, bone mass, building, the prevention of bone loss, and it protects against muscle weakness. It lowers the risk of colon, breast, and prostate cancers. Immune system functioning is improved, auto immune diseases can be prevented, and rheumatoid arthritis is improved.
This nutrient supplement provides a powerhouse defense that is a vital foundation for breast health.
Directions: 1 tablet with breakfast & Dinner
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Modified Cellulose Gum, Magnesium Stearate, Modified Cellulose, Titanium Dioxide Color, Soy
Lecithin, Carnauba Wax, Vegetable Juice Color and Soybean Oil.
Does Not Contain: Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Dairy Products, Artificial Flavoring or Preservatives.
Please see our full line of doctor selected Alternative Health Products
Further information is available in Dr Priscilla Slagle's medical issue Newsletters
For more guidance on how to use nutritional supplementation, go to Dr Slagle's individual website.
Click on Library of Symptoms & Health Conditions, Log in using:
These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S.Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease